2 Days Lake Nakuru National Park
This departs from Nairobi to the famous Lake Nakuru National park and best for people who are in Nairobi and have a couple of hours to sacrifice for game viewing.
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
Depart from your hotel at 0600hrs for the drive to the Great Rift valley with a couple of stops to enjoy fantastic views of the rift valley arriving in time for lunch at Flamingo Hill camp. Afternoon game drives in search of game. Dinner and overnight at Flamingo Hill camp
Day 2 – Nakuru – Nairobi
Early morning game drives returning back to the camp in time for breakfast. Depart back to Nairobi with a drop off at your city hotel/Airport.
We require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservations as per requested itinerary and your acceptance that that’s what you have asked for and the balance payable 45 days prior to safari or accommodation date. If it’s a last minute booking, our reservations officer you are dealing with will advise you on the best mode of payment like you can pay a deposit to confirm and balance payable on arrival in cash; this can apply to all other bookings too..
2. Cancellation Policy
Just in case any cancellation is done, we only charge what hotels charge us and the rest returned to clients less bank transfer charges as indicated below:
If cancellation is done:
• Between 0-7 days before safari date – 100% is charged.
• Between 8 – 35 days before safari – 25% or 50% is charged depending with the lodge/camp.
• Between 36 – 60 days – 10% is charged.
• 60 days and over – full payment returned less bank charges for the transfer and 5% operation cost.
3. Method of Payment
Payments are to be made directly into our bank account through a bank transfer or through paypal account or through the website secure online payment while booking your safari. However, all payment must be made in full and free of any bank charges.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel/city hotel/Airport,
- unlimited game drives,
- accommodation on Full board,
- Park entry Fees,
- Experienced English speaking guide,
- 2 liters of mineral water per day per person,
- Private safari as per itinerary
- Air fares
- Visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- International flights
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage etc
Engage us for that personalized quote just for you!
Rates in Dollars($)
Rates Per Person
|Jul 1, 2019 – Oct 31, 2019|
|Nov 1, 2019 – 22nd Dec, 2019|
|23rd Dec 2019 – 3rd Jan 2020|
|4th Jan 2020 – 31st March 2020|
|1st April 2020 – 30th June 2020|