If you’re short on time or just looking to extend an awesome Africa experience then this four day safari in Amboseli National Park is for you.
As you’ll be starting out in Nairobi and completing the safari tour in Mombasa you’ll be presented with every opportunity possible to spend time on the plains of Africa before enjoying some well-deserved time out at the beach.
There’s no better marriage of a safari in Kenya and a beach break in Mombasa with views over Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro always adding to what promises to be an eclectic album of holiday snaps.
Alternatively, why not start at the beach and complete your holiday with a four day safari in Amboseli? Starting a safari from a beach break in Mombasa is just perfect, especially for honeymooners and travellers who like to make the most of each and every occasion.
From Mzima springs in Tsavo West National Park to red elephants in Tsavo East National Park this is your chance to experience some of Africa’s most exciting sights as well as having the chance to extend your horizons all the way to the beaches of Mombasa.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National park:
Met on arrival at the Airport by our tour leader who will brief you on your entire safari. He will then introduce you to your driver guide and depart for the drive to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for a short game drive en route to the your lodge for lunch. Relax at the establishment to enjoy the nice set-up over-looking Mt. Kilimanjaro with afternoon game drives starting around 4PM. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge or similar
Day 2: Amboseli – Tsavo West National Park:
An early morning game drive that gives a chance to take photos of the famous Mt. Kilimanjaro on a clear morning returning back in time for breakfast Thereafter, depart for Tsavo West National Park passing through Shetani lava flows to arrive in time for lunch at Kilaguni serena lodge. Afternoon game drives at 16.00hrs with a visit to Mzima spring which is the main source of water to Mombasa residents with also under water glass viewing point to see hippos, different types of fish and crocodiles returning back to the lodge before dark falls for dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena Lodge or similar
Day 3: Tsavo West – Tsavo East National Park:
Early morning game drives before breakfast. After breakfast drive to Tsavo East National Park with most of the way being on game drive to arrive in time for lunch at Ashnil Aruba Lodge. Afternoon game drives in Tsavo East National Park returning back before dark falls for dinner and overnight at Ashnil Aruba lodge or similar
Day 4: Tsavo East National Park – Mombasa
Early morning game drives in search of game in the vast Tsavo East returning back in time for breakfast. After breakfast depart for your drive to Mombasa arriving early in the afternoon with a drop off at your hotel for beach extension or drop off at the airport for the flight back to Nairobi.
Please note following regarding Gorilla Permits
- Gorilla permit prices are subject to change without warning.
- Prices for gorilla safaris are based on clients staying together.
- Gorilla viewing is subject to availability of permits, which are limited.
- Separate quotes are available, on request, for clients wishing to stay at other properties.
- All gorilla permits need to be purchased at the time of booking or a deposit equivalent to 50% of the cost of the safari paid, whichever is higher.
- We may customize any of our itineraries to suit you. You are at liberty to reduce or add a number of nights, change a hotel (upgrade/downgrade), change a given routing etc.
Child policy Rate (3 –12 years)
Children below 2 years sharing with an adult are Enjoy safari free of charge. Children above the age of 12 years are considered as adults and pay full rates without a gorilla or Chimpanzee or Golden monkey permit. Children between 3 years and 12 years old sharing the safari with an adult will be charged 50% of the full adult rate. N.B. Children rates are only applicable when sharing with two adults on a safari. In case of one adult sharing with a child/ children, the single safari rate plus the children’s rate is applicable.
Also Note that Children below 16years do not go for Either Chimpanzee or Gorilla Tracking, they shall only go for children’s activities.
- Pick up and drop off at beach hotel/city hotel/Airport,
- unlimited game drives,
- accommodation on Full board,
- Park entry Fees,
- Experienced English speaking guide,
- 2 liters of mineral water per day per person,
- Safari as per itinerary using safari mini bus or luxury 4×4 land cruiser with a supplement of USD$150 per day per group booked.
- Air fares
- Visas (currently US$ 50 per person)
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- International flights
Items of personal nature such as beverages, telephone, postage etc